Kindly be informed that all eligible graduate students for the 2019/20 thesis and bursary grants are entreated to apply by following the steps below. Kindly note that the process for UMaT will close on Thursday 23rd April, 2020.
Please all UMaT students should kindly note that for the purposes of this registration the ID to use is the Student ID number which begins with “PGP” without the hyphen (-)
- Log in through the link:
- Go to verify student ID/ and enter your student ID number and select your institution
- A password will immediately be sent to your student email.
- Use your student ID and the password to log in to the system.
- Select profile at the left button and fill in the required details.
- Verify all bank details before you proceed to submit application.
- Once the application is complete proceed to submit application
- You can print the completed application form upon completion.
NB: Once submission is done, bank details can not be changed. Wrongly Captured details means monies cannot be paid.
For Technical support, please reach the Head of the Editorial Team on 0260738301